Three of my photographs remain on show at the fabulous Longue Vue House and Gardens in New Orleans through September 2023
I recently traveled to New Orleans to attend the opening of an art exhibition that includes three of my landscape photographs at Longue Vue House and Gardens through September 16, 2023.
The Dandelion: A Symbol of Resilience
The show is called “The Dandelion: A Symbol of Resilience,” and it runs from March 9 – September 16, 2023.
All three of my custom-framed photographs are offered for sale. Below is a better look at the photographs featured in the show:
Below is the full list of artists taking part in the group exhibition at Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Featured Artists:
- Leslie Addison & George Yerger (New Orleans)
- Muffin Bernstein (New Orleans)
- Neil Bromhall (Oxford, England)
- Nicole Charbonnet (New Orleans)
- Ashleigh Coleman (Mississippi)
- Keith Dotson (Nashville)
- Troy Dugas (New Orleans)
- Courtney Egan & David Sullivan (New Orleans)
- Ida Floreak (New Orleans)
- Kelli Scott Kelley (Baton Rouge)
- George Marks (Arnaudville/Baton Rouge)
- Rikailah “Rickey” Mathieu (New Orleans)
- Marcy Palmer (Dallas)
- Mary Jane Parker (New Orleans)
- Bradley Sabin & Karoline Schleh (New Orleans)
- Monica Zeringue (New Orleans)
About Longue Vue House and Gardens
Longue Vue House is a grand mansion located in New Orleans, built by Edgar and Edith Stern in the 1930s. Edgar Stern was a highly successful businessman, who with his wife Edith, was also a philanthropist.
The mission of Longue Vue House and Gardens as copied from their website:
“Inspired by our humanitarian and artistic legacy, Longue Vue’s mission is to be a leader in the advancement of innovative thought, creative expression, and lifelong learning, and to engage our resources and exceptional setting to stimulate discussion and action on issues of social justice and community responsibility.”
Visit Longue Vue House and Gardens
Longue Vue House and Gardens
7 Bamboo Road
New Orleans, LA 70124
Amazing Keith! Beautiful house, gardens and show. What an honor for you to get to participate. Congrats!